Monday, May 23, 2011

Cousin Shananigans!!


Mom watched both the boys Saturday night. I met her and Tyler at Smashburger to eat and then pass Trent off to her for the evening. They were both so good at dinner, except for when Trent decided that the booth behind us needed to see his Lion for a bit and he dropped it in their seat for a visit (so embarassing), other than that he was a good boy.

Tyler and Trent were being so sweet to eachother. Tyler is such a great big Cousin to Trent. He loves getting to stay together at Nana's with him. I had to take a picture of their cuteness at dinner. Trent now understands "taking a picture" and will pose for me. Look how sweet my boy is here!!!



Here they are being silly for me and throwing some gang signs it looks like to me...love this picture!!










No comments:

Post a Comment