Monday, November 28, 2011

Big boy Trent continued

So, Trent's teacher at Lamkin, Ms. Ryann emailed me at 1:15 letting me know that he was doing great! I was so happy she emailed me to let me know since I had been thinking about him all day and wondering how the new changes were going.


When I picked him up at Chrysalis he was happy to see me and I asked him if he had a good day and he nodded a firm yes! I asked him if he got to ride a big school bus and he excitedly nodded and said yes. Then, his cute little friend Aiden Addicks chimed in, "he got to ride a bus and it was big like this!!" (showing me with his as spread out wide). So cute!!!


Trent comes home with a folder from Lamkin each day with a daily report. Today it said "Great first day and lots of smiles!!!" We were all very pleased to hear it went so well!! So far, so good! Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment